It contains SOY PROTEIN, nutrient for the hair structure; KERATIN AMINO ACIDS, coming from the same hair protein and MARINE COLLAGEN AMINO ACIDS with internal hydrating effect, they increase the hair elasticity, prevent split ends and they are a perfect restructuring elements for damaged hair.
HOW TO USE: apply the waving liquid after rolling the hair around the curlers and leave on from 5 to 20 minutes depending on the hair porosity. After the time exposure of the waved liquid apply on the hairs rolled on the hair curler, flush with warm water till the complete removal of the same liquid. Tampon the excess water from each hair curler. Use about the 70% of the neutralizer to saturate each hair curler. Leave in exposure for 5 minutes. Remove softly the hair curlers and apply the remaining quantity of the neutralizer (left 30%) on each wisp. Leave in exposure 1-2 minutes. Flush accurately with tepid water till the complete removal of the neutralizer. Proceed to the hairdressing.